EPDM roofing is the most popular option for flat roofs. Commonly referred to as “rubber roofing,” EPDM offers financial, physical, and environmental benefits. Made of a mixture of recycled tires, sawdust, and slate dust, it is one of the least expensive roofing materials available. Installation costs are also extremely low and with very few seams, leaks are rare and you can expect your EPDM roof to last upwards of twenty years. If you’d like to hear more about the rewards of EPDM roofing, call the experts from Tarrant Roofing for a free estimate in Dallas-Fort Worth Metro Area.
EPDM Roofing Installations in Dallas-Fort Worth Metro Area
Tarrant Roofing brings 29 years of experience to every job. We’ve installed over 15,000 roofs across Arlington, North Richland Hills, Grapevine, Irving, Grand Prairie, Keller, Bedford, Garland, TX and the DFW Metroplex. Our fully licensed, insured, and certified professionals cater to the specific requirements of each residential or commercial project. We utilize only the highest quality materials and follow up with uncompromising integrity of workmanship. Tarrant Roofing looks forward to resolving challenges, providing a smooth completion, and earning your satisfaction.
Some of the many advantages of EPDM rubber roofing include:
- Breathability – Allows heat and vapors to escape without allowing moisture or heat inside.
- Durable – The life expectancy of 20 years can be doubled with regular maintenance and sealing.
- Efficient – Naturally reflects sunlight and heat, resulting in lower cooling costs.
- Environmentally friendly – EPDM roofing typically utilizes recycled products and can be recycled at the end of its usable life.
- Flexible – Fits around pipes, skylights, and gutters and won’t crack from extreme moisture and dryness.
- Lightweight – This single-ply roofing membrane is lightweight and ideal when building weight is a concern.
[h2] Contact Tarrant Roofing today for EPDM Roofing in Richardson, Carrollton, Farmers Branch, Plano, Lewisville, Addison, Mansfield, and Highlands Village, TX and the DFW Metroplex.