Commercial roof repairs are our specialty! Age, Hail, high winds, rain, and severe storms in Dallas-Fort Worth Metro Area can cause major damage to commercial roofs. At Tarrant Roofing, we offer free roof inspection and estimates and specialize in repair and restoration. We provide lasting, swift, and expert solutions to minimize downtime and inconvenience. Over our 29 years of dedication, we’ve installed over 15,000 roofs and have handled countless roofing problems. Our solid reputation is built on exacting work standards, integrity of materials, and unrivaled customer support. Our positive reviews speak for us.
Top Quality Commercial Roof Repair
Even minor damage to a commercial roof needs to be addressed immediately. Leaking, mold, and structural damage only get worse with time. Don’t hesitate to call Tarrant Roofing at (817) 571-7809 for prompt response, quick turnaround, and expert service anywhere across Arlington, North Richland Hills, Grapevine, Irving, Grand Prairie, Keller, Bedford, Garland, TX and the DFW Metroplex. You’ll always speak with a live agent, no matter the time of day or night.
Turn to our team for all your commercial roofing repairs!
We assist with understanding the insurance process and our fully licensed, insured, and certified roofing team is trained to identify and categorize the level of damage. Awareness of the life left in the roof ensures the most cost-effective and sustainable approach. Quality First, Profit Second!
Commercial Roof Repair Steps to Take: What to expect with Tarrant Roofing.
If you need a commercial roof repaired then you will want to work with a very reputable company who can walk you through the process and help minimize disruptions to your business or property. Here are a few things you should look for and expect out of your commercial roof repair company:
1. Easy communication – A great commercial repair company should have great communication with you and be knowledgeable about business insurance claims for roofs. They should have a dedicated project manager for you that you contact at any time to find out the status of your project and ask questions regarding the job. They should be welcomed and addressed promptly.
2. Rapid Response – Your commercial repair company should offer a free inspection and should also provide emergency roof coverage options to minimize damages to your property.
3. Prompt Quote & Contract – Once you have a quote in place your project manager will work with you and the insurance agency involved to get approval on your repairs and a contract in place for your job. Materials will then be ordered for your job and it will be scheduled promptly upon all items being ready. Sometimes it can take a little while to work through the insurance claim process, so having an expert on your side will help speed it up!
4. Repair Day – On the day of your commercial roof repair you should get a great crew and project manager onsite to perform your work to the specifications discussed prior. Your project manager will ensure that you get the best service in the industry.
5. Warranty and Follow-up – Once your team has completed the project your project manager will deliver warranty paperwork to you as well as discuss the final aspects of the project and address any final needs you may have. At this time you will be covered with our lifetime workmanship warranty as well as your manufacturer’s warranty. We will discuss any maintenance tips at this time as well if necessary.
Choosing a good commercial roof repair company is easy to do when you know what to look for. Tarrant Roofing is an excellent choice as a commercial roofing company because they excel in all aspects of the items above and go above and beyond these minimum levels of service. There is a reason our Commercial Roofing Division is voted best year after year!