Tarrant Roofing is looking for an Office Manager in our Colorado location. Are you ready to step right into this VIP role?
$28-32 p/hr to start + BONUS PAY!
We are growing and have an immediate need for an Office Manager in the Denver, Colorado area. This role is a full-time position with a guaranteed 40hr work week.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Office Management – 3 years preferred
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must have QuickBooks experience.
- Leadership Skills
- Clear and concise communication skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite Proficiency
- AR/AP/Payroll experience preferred.
- Must have previous documented experience managing an office with multiple direct reports.
- Monitor and track all office related expenditures.
- Generate leads from calling list provided by us
- Liaison with leadership for project related needs.
- Review and monitor office supplies and equipment as needed.
- Manage and order all TR branded clothing and accessories.
- Manage and order business cards and TR notepads, envelopes, etc.
- Ensure proper on-boarding and off-boarding of all company employees.
- Prepare and send out offer letters for potential employees.
- Develop and implement on-boarding training plan for admin employees.
- Help to ensure employee engagement and company culture is prioritized.
- Delegate responsibilities for key functions within the corporate office.
- Assist recruiting efforts to backfill roles when left vacant.
- Assist other department heads to facilitate training needs.
- Work directly with IT for document storage, access, and maintenance.
- Assist the controller in financial management needs, as assigned.
- Process bi-weekly payroll for W2 salary and hourly employees.
- Maintain all employee and 1099 sales files.
- Oversee group of admins and Field Office Managers.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org